What is Lions club?
It was founded by Melvin Jones Foundation in 1917 in Chicago, Illinois, as a non-political humanitarian organization. Its headquarters are located in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Kindness is a powerful tool for creating relationships and changing the world. It’s 1.4 million caring men and women working together to create a long-term difference and transform more lives. Lions are a worldwide service organization of volunteers who make a positive impact on their communities.
Benefits of joining in Lions club?
- amusement and companionship: In our groups, we form new acquaintances and make new connections in our communities.
- Opportunities to lead: Lions are community leaders that organise projects that address actual needs. You also have the option of becoming a club officer, allowing you to put your leadership skills to good use for your club. It also offers online and in person training for growth.
- To put your kindness into action, you’ll need the following tools: A fantastic project necessitates meticulous planning. Service Project Planners equip you with the resources you need to help global concerns right in your own backyard.
- A worldwide foundation that amplifies the effect of your service – Lions are supported by the Lions Clubs International Foundation, a world-class global foundation. The Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) gives grant financing to Lions Clubs to help them embark on larger projects that will have a long-term impact.
- Part of big family: We are 48,000 clubs with 1.4 million men and women in practically every country on the planet. Club by club, we are transforming our neighborhoods. And we’re transforming the world together.
- Tech innovation: We created digital Lions tools like MyLion, MyLCI, and Connect to make being a Lion and managing your club easier. Sign up for a Lion Account today to gain access to everything.
- An worldwide team dedicated to your needs – No one serves like a Lion, and Lions International is your devoted team of professionals ready to assist you.
How to join Lions club?
- First update all your correct information so that Lion’s member can contact you. You can join only by invitation. Fill out the form.
- Then check out the club which is near you.
- Contact your club if you are interested in joining.
- If you’d like to learn more about the group and its service projects, see if you can attend a meeting.
- Inquire about becoming a member at the meeting.