What is Rotary club?
Rotary International is a global network of 1.4 million neighbours, friends, leaders, and problem solvers who envision a world where people come together and take action to make a good difference in the world, our communities, and ourselves.
During club programming, Rotary members exchange ideas, develop plans, hear from the community, and catch up with friends, all of which help us make a difference. Rotary members think that we all have a responsibility to address the world’s most pressing problems. Our 46,000+ clubs collaborate to achieve the following goals:
- Promote Peace
- Fight diseases around the world
- Provide Clean water, Sanitization and create hygiene environment.
- Protect mother and child
- Support and provide education
- Grow local economics
- Protect environment.
List of clubs in Rotary club
Rotary clubs can be found 35,000 clubs in more than 220 nations and geographical areas.
Benefits of joining in Rotary club
- You can find messaging and aesthetic guidelines, as well as customizable materials, to advertise your club, projects, and programs.
- Discuss hundreds of topics with members of the Rotary family from all over the world.
- Grants can be applied for and managed by your group.
- Learn more about Rotary and professional development subjects by taking an online course.
- Take advantage of our member benefits program to save money on flights, hotels, restaurants, and entertainment.
- For service projects, find funding, partners, resources, and volunteers.
- Post your completed projects and look through others’ to obtain fresh ideas for your next project.
- Enhanced and expand your leadership and professional skill.
How to join Rotary club?
Step 1 Send request for joining
The traditional Rotary experience is found in Rotary clubs. Clubs are made up of committed volunteers who work together to make a positive difference in their communities and around the world.
Step 2 Research the right club
There are over 35,000 Rotary clubs worldwide, and each one is as unique as you are. Each club has its own culture and manner of doing things. The majority of clubs meet in person, while others meet virtually.
Step 3 The candidate’s background
Because the experience is so unique to the club you join, membership is established by the club itself, and each one has its own application process. Some will phone, some will text, and some will encourage you to join a service project or a club meeting.
Step 4 Invitation to join
We hope that your participation in Rotary will be a rewarding and lifetime experience for you. Because membership often leads to lasting friendships, the decision to invite a new person is not taken lightly, and it frequently involves all of the club’s members.
Step 5 Then you become member of rotary club.
To join click here
What is the Eligibility to join Rotary club?
Prospective members must meet the following requirements:
- Must hold a professional, proprietary, executive, managerial, or community position (or have retired from one).
- Personal involvement has showed a commitment to service.
- Be able to meet the club’s attendance or participation standards for community projects.
- If you live or work near the club or in the surrounding area.
What to expect from the club?
- Pay the club dues.
- Attend meetings and events which is organized by the club.
- Make a difference with your professional skills and abilities.